21. July – 11. August 2018
We are looking for artistic projects from the fields visual arts, performance art, theater and other interactive arts. This year’s art projects should primarily enable the opening of the festival site apart from the regular events throughout the summer while further encouraging dialogues as well as critical analysis – as part of an urban meta space for art and discourse.
If you want to be part of the MS ARTVILLE 2018 send us your application which should include a concrete artistic idea for the festival and an extract from your previous artistic work in digital form via email. Please outline your idea for the project that you want to present at the MS ARTVILLE (21. July – 11. August); include texts and sketches to communicate your idea as precisely as possible. Do not hesitate to contact us regarding complex ideas or any other questions via e-mail (email@example.com). We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The application should include the following information:
- Project proposal including the following aspects:
- Detailed outline of the idea (text + sketches)
- Cost calucation, including:
- Material costs
- Expected remuneration
- Travel expenses
- Number of helpers for the construction on site (own & required helpers)
- Duration of the production phase / creation on site
- Additional remarks and information regarding the project idea
- Your artistic development:
- Portfolio with a selection of previous artistic work
- Short biography of the artist / the group of artists
- Pictures of the artist / the group of artists
- In case you are a group of artists: information about the group’s constellation
- Contact details of the contact person
Deadline for applications: 15. February 2018
Contact information: Please send your application with the subject „Appilcation 2018 + name“ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection of artists: The artists will be selected in March 2018 after the deadline of the tender.